The users of this web page are hereby informed, hereinafter User, that the owner of the website ivanabarrili.com , hereinafter referred to as the Website, is Studio Fotografico Ivana Barrili - Via Cagliari 42 Bari Sardo, PI: 01428050916 whose address IS via cagliari 42, 08042, Bari Sardo (OG), Italy.
The access to the Website is free and free provided that the user accepts the conditions of use that are shown to him when entering according to the current legislation.
The User acknowledges that the information provided is truthful and true, committing to notify any change or modification that occurs in them.
Website reserves the right to modify or eliminate the services offered through the web.
The User undertakes to use this Website in a diligent, correct and respectful manner, especially when posting opinions and / or comments.
Likewise, it is bound by a merely enunciative title not to make comments or actions:
● Defamatory, inaccurate, false, abusive, abusive, obscene, irreverent, offensive, insulting, tacit or expressly sexual, threatening, harassing, racist, sexist, discriminatory for any reason, that violate the moral, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and in general current regulations, and / or illegal or infringing rights of third parties (eg, industrial and intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or publicity) .
● Transmitters of junk mail, "SPAM", messages for commercial purposes, "chain letters" or unsolicited mass mailings, false, deceptive or promote illegal activities or rude, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous conduct.
● That they provide practical information about illegal activities.
● That involve any commercial activity, advertising or sales, even if there is no monetary consideration.
● Containing personal data about third parties that require the consent of the owner or holder of the rights.
The User will respond to the Website or to any third party, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation. Website does not intervene the contents of the Users.
Through these legal conditions no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred to this Website and its contents (photographs, videos, creations, texts, ...). The user is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available, extracting, reusing, re-sending or using any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally allowed or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
Website is responsible for the services provided by it and the contents directly originated by the website and identified with its corresponding copyright.
Website will adopt the necessary measures to ensure security and privacy in communications.
Website reserves the right to temporarily suspend the provision of the service without prior notice to the User, as long as it is necessary to carry out maintenance operations, update or improvement of the service.
Website can not ensure the availability and permanent continuity of the web service due to interruptions, failures etc.
Until now, the LOPD has been complying with data privacy issues, a law that as of May 25, 2018 is replaced by the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) of the European Union.
With this Website, you manifest your commitment to maintain and guarantee commercial relations with the User in a secure manner by protecting your personal data and guaranteeing your right to privacy.
In order to provide our services, we need some identifying information according to the service provided by the Website :
For the guestbook / opinions:
● Name: to identify the User.
● email: to know the email from which the comment was made.
For the blog:
If we have activated that Users can leave comments:
● Name: to identify the User
For the online store:
Only the data that is required to manage an order will be requested.
● Name and surname: to manage the order.
● NIF / fiscal code: to manage the order.
● Address: to manage the order.
● Postal Code: to manage the order.
● Location: to manage the order.
● Province: to manage the order.
● Country: to manage the order.
● Phone: to manage the order.
● email: to manage the order, send copies of the order and other communications related to the order.
For the private area of clients:
The client area is a private area. The person responsible for the Website will provide you with a username and password so that as a User you can access this restricted service, understanding that you accept all the legal conditions.
For the contact form:
● Name and surname: to be able to answer the query.
● Telephone: in order to answer the query
● email: to answer the query
To make online payments:
In case of using a credit or debit card or a PayPal account to make the online payment of a service or product, the banking or financial data of the User involved in the payment are always managed directly by the suppliers indicated in the paragraph Services offered by third parties . Website will never have access to the User's bank details.
Additionally, when you visit our Website, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
Thanks to the consent we can treat your data, this being a mandatory requirement so that you can access correctly the Website services.
The user has his right to be forgotten when all his data is deleted from our database.
The data collected by the Website are not considered sensitive or protected data.
According to article 9.1 of the new general regulation of data protection of the European Union (RGPD) sensitive or protected data are considered personal data that reveal:
● The ethnic or racial origin.
● Political opinions
● The religious or philosophical convictions.
● The union membership.
● The treatment of genetic data.
● Biometric data aimed at identifying univocally a natural person.
● Data related to health.
● Data relating to sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person.
We only work with the minimum identifying data to carry out our work: name, surname, address, telephone, email, tax ID number.
The customer's data: name, phone, postal address, email, etc. will remain in our system what is legally and technically required for the normal operation of the Website, unless the User exercises his right to its elimination or update.
Since May 25, 2018, Website is governed by the General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD) of the European Union.
Website is hosted on the systems operated by Arcadina Sistemas Informáticos SL., Hereinafter Arcadina, are implemented the technical and organizational security measures necessary to ensure the security of personal data of the user and thus prevent its alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access. This taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
Likewise, Arcadina has established additional measures in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information on this Website. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for the privacy of the data.
Specifically, the measures taken by Arcadina are:
● Connection with SSL certificate on the Website.
● Encryption of passwords and passwords using standard cryptographic algorithms.
● Protection of servers through firewalls, process isolation, and other standard security measures.
● Daily backups distributed geographically to guarantee the continuity of the service in the event of an incident.
Those Users who have provided their data to the Website may contact the owner of the website in order to exercise their right to access their data, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition regarding the data included in their files.
The method that the User must use to communicate with the Website will be through his registered email account in our web service, or in writing.
The User may exercise their rights through written communication addressed to the Website with the reference "Data Protection", specifying their data, proving their identity and the reasons for their request at the following address:
Any information that we need to store by virtue of a legal, fiscal or contractual obligation, will be blocked and only used for said purposes instead of being deleted.
The person responsible for the data file is the owner of the Website .
To provide services strictly necessary for its proper functioning Website uses the following providers of services under their corresponding privacy conditions:
● Google Analytics, for statistics. https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
● Facebook Pixel, for statistics. https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
● MrDomain, register domains and mail service. https://www.dondominio.com/legal/55/politica-de-privacidad/
● Stripe for collections. https://stripe.com/en/privacy
● PayPal for collections. https://www.paypal.com/es/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
● Mandrill / MailChimp, mailing. https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
● Arcadina Sistemas Informáticos SL. company that provides us with the web platform. https://www.arcadina.com/politica-de-privacidad
On our Website we offer links and services related to different social networks. If the User is a member of a social network and clicks on the corresponding link, the provider of the social network may link their profile data with the information of their visit to the Website.
Therefore, the User must be informed about the functions and policies regarding the processing of their personal data of the respective social network. Whether you access one of our web pages with any of their profiles on social networks or share information through them.
The User can access the privacy policies of the different social networks at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
Allow cookies for:
Chat and communications